Welcome to the Little Sound Dj Wiki! This site contains texts, links and FAQs about the original Game Boy music tracker Little Sound Dj and other related things. You are welcome to share useful information here! / Johan
- Little Sound Dj FAQ
- Backup Gear
- Transferer Troubleshooting
- Beginner Tutorials
- Game Boy Emulators
- LSDj Wishlist
- Tips and Tricks
- Chords using Tables
- Drum Kits HOWTO
- Good Song Layout - if you are a newbie to intermediate LSDjer you might find this guide useful.
- Kits and Pulse HOWTO
- Speech HOWTO
- Triplets HOWTO
- Wave Instrument Tables
- Tempo Calculation
- Analogue Drums HOWTO
- Custom Kits HOWTO
- Microtuning HOWTO
- Classic Pro Mod - for higher output gain on your Gameboy Classic!
- Transfer Stability Mod - stops program freezes & allows for clean GB Camera pic transfers
- DIY Midi Interface - circuit diagram and link
- DIY Pitch Control - circuit diagram and link
- GB Classic vs GB Color
- PC Keyboard Interface
- Analog Sync Compatibility - list of gear known to work (or not) with Analog Sync
- Multiboot MIDI Sync - Use your computer to MIDI-sync LSDj
- Pro Sound Mod - for more bass on your Gameboy Color!
- Recording Gear - cables, adapters, wav records, stuffs
- How to open your Game Boy
- How to add Back Light to your Grey Brick
- How to Sync with Nanoloop 2
- How to replace battery
- Syncing more than two Game Boys
- Arduinoboy - MIDI interface enabling LSDj MIDI out!
The Lime Light
- LSDj Discography - record releases using LSDj
- Famous People - who are using LSDj
- Gameboy Gallery - gallery with pictures related to Gameboy and/or LSDj
Tech notes (LSDJ inner workings)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.